Every year we get together, set aside differences (in most cases) and enjoy a wonderful meal with family and loved ones. Often times the joyous meal is interrupted by a comment or quip between someone like your uncle and your husband, leaving the dinner table… silent. Some one (hopefully) cracks a joke to make light of the situation and then we all move on. Thanksgiving Dinner is a mere preview of what is going to happen on Friday, BLACK FRIDAY, except with out the jokes…
People are searching the net for printable coupons, camping out, waiting for the store to open its’ doors. Then when open, it’s everyone for themselves: get the Elmo Doll, get the last Nintendo on the shelf, find the HD TV marked 50% off! During the chaos your foot might be run over by a shopping cart to which your assailant will only give you a smirk as if to say “It’s Black Friday, toughen up”.
There’s nothing wrong with this American tradition but after cooking the turkey, hitting the malls, wrapping the gifts and decorating your home don’t you feel worn out? What about all those High Tech gizmos you purchased that still need to be connected, migrated, updated or just educated on how to use them? It never seems to end, until now. I will help you get your new devices setup! Make it easy for a change and reward yourself by looking like you know what you are doing.
Yes, with HighCaliber Computers you can:
- Setup your new tablet with apps, email, ebooks and even security
- Connect your Kindle with your Amazon account
- Secure your new Smartphone
- Connect your wireless printer to your home network
- Install that upgraded video card
- Migrate your files from an old PC to a new one
- Setup your new TV with WD TV LIVE, Roku, Netflix and Hulu Plus
- Hook up your new Blu-ray player with HD 1080P and wifi
- Setup your universal remote
- Setup a new Monitor or Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Learn how to work your new devices or keep your children safe with them
I am here to help because you’ve already done so much! Contact Me